bpa wrote:
> This is not under developement but another BBC feature which could die
> after May 2017 - BBC are withdraeing support for JSON and so this and
> many Extras API are on DNR.
>
> Problems are more likely my end trying to rush things as other work has
> backed up due to Flac and segments and both have suffered.
>
> Details please - specific program details help.  Segment list with equal
> program slots are generated by plugin if no segment info was available
> or if fetch from BBC failed - so if info was available yesterday then it
> is likely fetch failed (which will be cached for 15-20mins by LMS).  If
> plugin was reinstalled then problem could be somethign else.
>
> edit:
>
> Cant check the programs detailed as as the moment I am going back
> through LMS 7.9 updates to find the change from 7.8
To pick just one program, the same as you mentioned yesterday, R2
Johnnie Walker's Sounds of the 70s, 15:00 on Sunday 23rd has no segment
info at all.  Nor has any other program I've looked at this morning.
Many did last night after I installed the Plugin.pm.

The re-installed plugin has a Plugin.pm dated today.

On the server log I am getting this:

Code:
--------------------

  Plugins::BBCiPlayer::iPlayer::__ANON__ (780) Segment fetch http error = 403
Forbidden url=http://open.live.bbc.co.uk/aps/programmes/b08n0zt3/segments.json

LMS 7.9.1 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 17.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps.  Touch & EDO. 2nd Touch standard.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC
renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 17.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.