Raymond Woodward wrote:
> Just to confirm the beeb have now removed the Radio 3 DASH-Flac test
> feed.
>
> It's due to return on July 14th as I understand it.

Yes, I was listening when it was switched off this afternoon. Odd thing
is that when I click on the (saved) Radio 3 Flac link in my favourites,
I can see details of the current item being played, the stream dies
without any sound after a second or two, but the details remain.

I do look forward to hearing it again when the Proms start. Wonder if
the experimental 4 channel broadcast will be available this year as
well?

Thanks.