Hello thread watchers

Alpha v0.2 has been released to the test group. I've also sent invites
to people who have expressed interest recently. If you think you should
have received an invite and have not, apologies, I missed you for some
reason. Please PM me here and I'll add you in.

Here's the change log for this version;

- Added LaunchRequest for skill launch without intents (skill)
- Added Help command for user help (skill)
- Added check to permit only designated commands to be passed to LMS
  (plugin)
- Added power on / power off commands (skill)
- Added Status (playername) command support (skill)
- Added a check for attempting to set a selected device without a name
  or number (skill)
- Added ability for users to update passwords (website)
- Fixed a bug preventing 'Play' commands working when a player is
  nominated (skill)
- Removed auto-select of nominated devices (skill)
- Re-init checkIP if user switches from MQTT to Proxy (plugin)
- Reinstated checkIP function on startup to auto-register any plugin
  updates with skill (plugin)
  [*=left]Bumped the version (plugin)

ALEXA LMS SKILL: http://www.hab-tunes.com | Twitter: '#habtunes'
(https://twitter.com/search?q=%23habtunes&src=typd&lang=en)
Personal HA BLOG: http://mediaserver8.blogspot.com

Squeezebox | Squeezebox Radio x 2  | Squeezebox Duet