Hey all,

Sorry for abandoning the plugin a few years back.  If you were wondering
what happened to me, I ultimately moved to Japan for work, sold my
place, and all my Squeeze hardware went into storage.  Without any
hardware, endless parsing updates, and Logitech dropping support I lost
my drive.  I'm back living stateside, but all my stuff from before is
still in storage.  Instead I've been using Sonos...  I like the
simplicity, but there's no screen so no SDT...

I'm glad to see that the community has kept SDT going.  Great work.  SDP
completely dropped out of my mind until now... there's a website that I
need to parse for other reasons and it resurfaced.

Take care,
Greg