Thanks for the quick response.  I do have the api, etc.. I have SDT
(wonderful app) on all of my other squeezeboxes, but for some reason
having issues with pcP.

It comes up in the LMS settings, but doesn't show under extras in
Jivelite. Originally, it didn't show in the LMS, but I manually loaded
it using WINscp. However, I must have missed something because, as you
say, it should show up under "Extra's", but doesn't.

Thanks,

Howard

P.S. Not really interested in the clock app. Is that a requirement for
SDT?

tcutting wrote:
> Howard-
> Assuming you are interested in the wunderground.com version of SDT
> (requires getting an API key from wunderground.com), you can add the
> repository for the plugin to the LMS settings/plugins tab:
> http://superdatetimewu.sourceforge.net/repo.xml
>
> On a RPi, (assuming the 7 inch display?) and JiveLite, once you install
> SDT, you should have a menu under "extras" for SuperDateTime.
>
> If you want a "screensaver" (for example, when OFF), you need to use
> Custom Clock.  I modified a version of the CustomClock applet to work
> with JiveLite and the 7inch official RPi touchscreen.  To get it, put
> the following repo link into your LMS/SETTINGS/PLUGINS additional
> repositories list:
> http://superdatetimewu.sourceforge.net/CC_JL_repo.xml
>
> From the RPi Jivelite display, you need to navigate to
> "settings/advance/Applet Installer" where you should be able to install
> CustomClock.
>
> CustomClock, and the "helper" plugin require license from Erland (you
> may already have?). You will also need the "License Manager" applet on
> your Jivelite on the RPi, and the License Manager plugin on LMS.
> The CustomClockHelper plugin is an LMS plugin which allows you to
> import/export/modify CustomClock screens.
>
> I built a SDT weather custom clock screen for the RPi 7 inch display in
> jivelite - see the thread at:
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?105083-Custom-Clock-for-Jivelite-with-800x480-Screen
>
> Hope that helps!

Can I go home now?