I realized one interesting fact which has nothing to do with the
Chromecast but with Google itself. Today I've played music on one of my
other players (piCoreplayer on a RPi Zero) which is not connected per
chromecast audio. Local music, radio streams, mixcloud, soundcloud
everything works fine. But then I wanted to listen to my Google music
playlists which worked well until now. Interestingly I've had the same
problems with Google music which was reported before for CC Audio
(progress bar is running but no sound and so on). So I think the
problems are connected with google itself since Google I assume had some
updates which was never publicly communicated.
Can someone confirm?