tjoek wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> I appreciate all the hard work! Really great attempt to keep LMS in the
> running for a modern music player. Any chance this plugin works on an
> ARM processor equipted Synology NAS (DS214+)? I get the below error when
> I want to go to the Spotty settings to add my credentials.

Code:
--------------------
  >   > There has been a problem running the Spotty helper application. Most
likely your operating system and/or platform is not supported. Please report
the following details to me:

  > Operating system: Synology DiskStation / armle-linux

Hmm... armle, but Synology's spec sheet says it was featuring hard
float. Can you ssh in to the box and try to run the spotty version in
armhf-linux?

Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - MusicArtistInfo, MusicInfoSCR