bpa wrote:
> Starting point:
> What are your LMS file formats ?
> IIRC GPM always convert to MP3 but at what bit rate ?
>
> On Youtube Google uses chunked HTTP (e.g. DASH) which allows for dynamic
> rate adaptions which means if bandwidtrh is not available it switches
> down to lower bitrate on the fly - They may be using similar on GPM.
> LMS uses a fixed bandwidthdepending on fiel format.

They're all MP3. I've just tried TuneIn radio to check for consistency
of wifi connection and that too seems to stop and buffer every couple of
minutes, so it does seem that there are temporary drops in the wifi
connection.

Is there any way to force the LMS player to buffer full tracks, so that
at least track payback isn't aborted when the signal drops?