itm wrote:
> It looks like the SqueezePlayer app doesn't allow any configuration of
> buffer size.[
That would be normal.

[quoteI've just had a quick look at the LMS logging options and they're
somewhat more comprehensive than I was imagining (!). Any tips for which
option(s) I need to check what's going on?

Enableing network.protocol.slimproto to INFO will generate message which
related to the fullness of the "input"  (data received)  and
output_fullness (i.e. data decoded ready to play) - I can't tmemeber if
the output_fullness values are fullness/emptiness

The "fullness" value is the input buffer. So player not playing will be
zero.  Player receiveing data wil have fullness increasing.  Player can
start playing before input buffer is fullness - so max size of input
buffer can happen after track starts playing as player always tries to
keep it full (an SB receive buffer has about 3,000,000 bytes)