mherger wrote:
> Here's the next update for you brave testers:
>
> >   >   >
  - split albums into albums/compilations/singles
  - improve handling of credential changes
  - show error 429 info, should it arise (rate limit exceeded)

> I assume we still haven't seen the "429 - rate limit exceeded" error.
> But if you see unexpected behavior, please check the Spotty settings.
> There would be a message telling you about the 429 error (if it
> happened). I'd be very much interested to get log snippets in that
> case. As I plan to release this plugin on the main repository, soon,
> the probability of issues due to too many API requests will rise.

Spotty 0.8.0 running here, so far so good :-)

@ Home: LMS 7.9 on Raspberry Pi3 max2play, Squeezebox Touch, Squeezebox
Radio, Squeezebox Boom, Denon AVR 2312, Apple TV4
@ Work:  LMS 7.9 on Windows 10, Squeezebox Duet (2X), Squeezebox
Classic, Denon AVR 1909