mherger wrote:
> But that would leave you with a static playlist, wouldn't it? The nice
> thing about those "mixes" is that they seem to update constantly, or
> even add new tracks as you play along. This behavior can't be replaced
> by a static list.

The dynamic playlists work fine as I listen to my "release radar" and
"discover weekly" playlists all the time.  I even have them set as
favorites so they are always just one click away in Ipeng.  Honestly,
having favorites for my favorite radio station, Slacker stations,
Pandora Stations and Spotify playlists is what I love the most about the
Squeezebox ecosystem.  Having to change apps just to change my most
listened to music like what is required by Chromecast, bluetooth or
airplay always feels so dumb to me.  The squeezebox with a remote like
Ipeng still feels ahead of it's time when it comes to accessing my
music.

22965

|Filename: ipeng fav.png                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22965|