Just installed it on the latest LMS 7.9.1 running on a Windows Server
2012R2.

It all works great on my RPi/squeezelite based players and even a UPNP
bridge fake player, which didn't work before.

Thanks for keeping it alive!

I've noticed the Ogg files are transcoded to FLAC. Is that necessary or
is it something I've set up at some point?

Also, I've noticed that it's possible to add multiple accounts. Is it
then possible to have them somehow separated in the menu structure, so
that my partner and I don't mix our, errrm, disparate musical tastes by
playing from my library always?