The manual import seemed to work. This is fabulous! Thanks again for
your help. Hopefully I'll eventually get it set up to do
back-and-forth, but for the moment this is nice.

Unrelated, or probably not related, it now does not want to play AAC
songs with entirely Cyrillic album/artist/song info; MP3s are okay, as
are ones that have Cyrillic artists, but song titles definitely are a
problem. It adds them to a playlist, but the player pauses on them,
chokes and goes on to the next one. It seems more likely to me it's an
issue with LAME (which I have to use due to a limited wireless
connection for AAC files), but I don't have an idea how to track this.

Anyway, not likely an issue with TrackStat, but if you have any ideas.

And once again, your help and responsive is much appreciated.

Greg

--
gsalton