A new version (1.32) of the TrackStat plugin is now available, the new
functionallity and changes are:
- Corrected so rating works with several synchronized players
- Removed composers and conductors from artist statistics
- Updated so TrackStat web interface doesnt lose context when page is
refreshed
- Changed so "All songs" statistics is order by disc and then track
number
- Corrected error regarding unrated tracks which sometimes caused
album/artist statistics to be decreased to much
- Updated so the currently selected song is rated in "Now Playing"
SqueezeBox menu instead of currently playing song
- Added support for removing ratings for a album/track in web
interface
- Corrected some overlapping track titles in default skin in web
interface
- Corrected errors in iTunes import when iTunes path contains ()
- Added support for about 10 TrackStat playlists for SQLPlayList 1.13

NOTE
This version requires slimserver 6.5.x (It won't even start with 6.3
and 6.2)

The new version is available at my 'download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download) as usual.

The current wish/todo list for new features in comming TrackStat
releases can be found here:
http://erland.homeip.net/issuetracking/do/guest/home?application=slimserver-trackstat

If anyone have more feature requests or if I have missed some feature
you already have requested which hasn't been implemented, please let me
know. Also please note that it is a wish list and not a release plan, so
some features on this list may never be implemented.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'