sota wrote:
> Spotty 1.2.1 has suddenly stopped working. I'm seeing pop-ups on the
> Windows 10 server saying VCRUNTIME140.DLL was not found. In the logs i'm
> getting - [17-07-14 15:59:13.9613] Plugins::Spotty::Plugin::getHelper
> (503) Didn't find Spotty helper application!
>
> spotty.exe is located at
> C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Cache\InstalledPlugins\Plugins\Spotty\Bin\MSWin32-x86-multi-thread.
> I've deleted the spotty folder and reinstalled, reinstalled the VC++
> runtime and installed the latest LMS nightly.

This is the issue I ran into--noted in my initial post in this thread.
When I followed the link that appeared in LMS with the error message, I
found an option to choose between two versions of VC++ runtime to
download. I chose the x64 version since my PC is W10 64-bit. Kept
getting the same error message. I finally downloaded the x86 version of
VC++ runtime and voila'.

If you installed the x64 version, try the x86 version of runtime.