Man in a van wrote:
> More info here
>
> http://picoreplayer.sourceforge.net/main_getting_started.shtml
>

> Open the pCP web page and select beta tab from the bottom of the page.
>
> at the top of the page select Main Page tab and expand the sd card
> (resize FS)
>

> 23142
>

> then stay on beta and open the LMS tab, do the install

Thank you for that. My pCP main page now tells me that LMS is running.
However, when I check settings on a connected Squeezebox Radio player, I
find it is still using LMS 7.7.2 from my QNAP.
How do I reconfigure my network to use LMS 7.9 from the pCP and not LMS
7.7.2 from the QNAP?  Note my main music store will remain in the QNAP.