bpa wrote:
> Unless you want to really want to play DASH Flac streams (only for
> duration of Proms) it is better to use this repo
>
> http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/bpaplugins/betarelease-repo.xml
>
> The V154 repo will only ever stay on V1.5.4.* and is the "experimental"
> repo with latest DASH-Flac functionality whereas the betarelease will be
> updated to deliver most recent stable version which is currently V1.5.3.
> I expect to be able tp update this "beta" repo to 1.5.4 in a few weeks
> once the  DASH Flac playing has been fully tested - user will then be
> automatically notified of the update..

Bpa, I've had the 1.5.4 repo in place for a while, currently using
1.5.4.4 (and Extras 2.0.0). To follow your advice here, sounds like I
should switch to the beta repo (I won't actually be listening to Proms
after all). Can I do this without upset, in other words just replace the
repo in settings and thereby go "back" a version?