mherger wrote:
> Erland,
>
> I tried to update the repository file. But the update script doesn't
> find any updates in your latest.xml. Could you please tell me what
> version numbers there should be?
>
> EDIT: never mind. Using https instead of http brought the updates.
>
> EDIT2: hmm... or not? I think all that changed is the download URLs, but
> not the version numbers, or hashes.

I executed the script myself before your post so that probably caused
the confusion, the central repository file seems to contain the correct
versions now.

For those that are interested the new free versions are:
- Album Flow 1.2.24
- Custom Browse 2.15.676
- Custom Clock 2.12.140
- Custom Clock Helper 2.11.94
- Custom Libraries 0.2.6
- Custom Scan 2.10.51
- Custom Skip 2.5.83
- Dynamic Playlist 2.10.247
- Multi Library 2.8.168
- Screen Switcher 1.2.13
- SQL Playlist 2.6.272
- Title Switcher 1.3.23
- TrackStat 3.3.602

LEAD PLATFORM DEVELOPER OF 'ICKSTREAM MUSIC PLATFORM'
(HTTP://WWW.ICKSTREAM.COM) -  A WORLD OF MUSIC AT YOUR FINGERTIPS

(Also developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If you like to
encourage future presence on this forum and/or third party plugin/applet
development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))