erland wrote:
> Did you just update or did you delete something else ?
> Just updating shouldn't remove any styles as far as I know
>
> The styles are stored in customclockhelper.prefs file, so if you can get
> that from a backup it would be a solution.
>

> Have to get back to you regarding this. In theory they are stored in the
> settings file for CustomClock on the device but I think the format
> differs so it might not be that easy to retrieve it.

I only have the following in the prefs-file.

Code:
--------------------
    ---
  _ts_customitemsrefreshinterval: 1492450342
  _ts_customitemsstartuprefreshinterval: 1492450342
  _ts_titleformats: 1492450342
  _version: 2
  customitemsrefreshinterval: 300
  customitemsstartuprefreshinterval: 60
  titleformats: []

Where are the predefined styles?

2x Transporter, 4x Touch, 5x Radio, H/K Onyx (AirPlay-Bridge), Marantz
Consolette (AirPlay-Bridge), iPhone 6 (iPeng), iMac-5k (SqueezePlay)