Squeezemenicely wrote:
> Something that the android community has, that would be great for us
> iPeng users: Download of music to our iOS devices, just marking an album
> and having it stored on your phone whilst on the go would be great.
> How about that for the next update or as an inapp buy option ?

Yea, it's on my to-do-list since forever.
The problem is: unlike on Android where you can just throw files at the
system player, under iOS I'll have to write my own player which probably
has to work just like a Squeezebox because that's what people expect and
then it gets complicated ...
But I still plan to do it, let's see what the next major iPeng version
brings...

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*