Alek wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I am running Spotty 1.2.1 on a Synology NAS and it works great!
> There is only one thing that is not working properly: When I add a
> Spotify playlist to the LMS internal favorites, I am not able to start
> the playlist from there.
> I get the following error after clicking on a favorite:

Code:
--------------------
--------------------

> Does anyone know a solution?
>
> Thanks!

No, there's no solution yet:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?107723-Does-Spotty-Support-Squeezebox-Radio-Preset-Buttons&p=889653&viewfull=1#post889653

*Server* - LMS 7.9.1 > Raspberry Pi3/piCorePlayer 3.21, 25K library on a
network drive, cache and playlists on a USB stick.
*Lounge* -  RPi 2/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI
DM5
*Study* - RPi 3/piCorePlayer 3.21 > HiFiBerry DAC+ > CA Minx 5
*Dining Room* - Boom
*Garage* - RPi3/piCorePlayer 3.02 > HiFiBerry DAC+ > Sharp micro system
*In car* - LMS 7.9.1 > RPi3/Max2Play/Access Point plugin > HiFiBerry
DAC+ > car's hifi (files on a 2TB portable USB drive)
*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio