First, Michael.  You da man.  I've read enough to find your family was
the motivation here.  When things broke on our home system, my fam
didn't taking it well.  Neither did I.  Needless to say, It has been
huge getting functionality back up.  We really can't thank you enough.

I'm running LMS on a tricked out HTCP.  Same PC runs a software player
that I have integrated with a Crestron system, bringing a custom SB UI
to our wall touch panels.  One of the best media servers for integrated
systems, period.

My issue/comment- I've noticed when switching between Spotify accounts,
after choosing the desired one, the browse screen goes blank.  You can
back out or navigate to the main menu and start from there.  It does
switch accounts correctly.  When using the old squeezebox plugin and
switching accounts, after selecting the new account, the top browse line
would say "Continue to Spotify".  Pressing it would take you to the root
Spotify page for the new account.

It's not a huge deal, and I apologize in advance if this has been
covered.  Just thought you may have a quick fix for it.

Thanks