I have LMS ans Spotty installed on two Windows machines, win10 pro and
win 8.1.

I did have problems at first because the original advice was to install
the 64 bit 2015 runtime but this resulted in a missing .dll error being
reported.

So what I did was:

uninstall LMS completely, I used Revo uninstaller and did a manual
check.

Uninstall all the runtimes i had on each computer (there are always a
lot of them)

Re-install v7.9.1 LMS (right click on the .exe and run as administrator)

This installs runtime 10 be default.

then installed the 32 and 64 bit 2015 runtimes.

ticked the spotty box and made sure all the others were unticked.

y hola

23269

Ronnie

I know it's a bit of a faff, but sometimes it has to be done

|Filename: Spotty.jpg                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23269|