streampunk wrote:
> Philippe,
> I've tested the other two cases now.
> 1. AIRPLAY SPEAKER LOSES NETWORK CONNECTION/ CONNECTS TO ANOTHER WLAN
> NETWORK
> Airplay speaker is powered off, rest of player continue - perfect...
> well, almost: In an ideal world, perhaps Airplay playback would restart
> as soon as the speaker gets a network connection again
>
> *2. Playback on iOS device (in my case iPad 4 with iPeng and iPhone 6
> with iPeng) is stopped* because another iOS application sends sound
> (e.g. starting a Youtube video or opening a web site with background
> sound
> All other speakers stop, and this seemes to cause a little bit of chaos,
> because also the volume settings (as seen in iPeng) are changed
> "automatically"
> I think this is the log part where it happens (does the plugin get a
> "set pause" when LMS playback stops?):
>
> Best regards
> Martin

I'm not following what's the setup in 2/. Is this correct

- You are controlling LMS from iPeng
- You have the local playback extension (squeezelite) in iPeng, on your
iPad and iPhone
- You have another AirPlay device in sync with this iPad & iPhone (using
squeezelite on iPeng)
- On one of the device, you play something locally

I'm missing the connection between iPeng/squeezelite and AirPlay

AppleTV 4, Airport Express