Spotty v1.3.0 is on its way to you! The only new feature is improved
support for Spotify Family (and other multi account situations). In
addition to the old way of switching between accounts, you now can
configure Spotty to provide quick access to the various accounts'
libraries without switching the account.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to improve platform support. Haven't given
up yet. But if 1.2.1 didn't run on your system, then this update won't
run either. I've added 'more information about devices (NAS) known to be
compatible or not'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?107615-Announce-Spotty-v1-1-0)
to the original announcement posting.

Have fun!