While I could move the file structure in to the new LMS instance, I
think that because it is running in a docker prevents the changes from
becoming permanent.  However it seems that anything I install via the
plugin manager would persist.  I removed the cygwin library from my
installed instance.  Also the BR (bottlerocket) script is heavily
modified from the original.  I hosted it locally and it seemed to
install and persist.  I'll attach the file here in case any other person
is trying to accomplish the same.

You will need to modify the repo.xml to point to your hosting spot.

Code:
--------------------
    <extensions>
  <details>
  <title lang="EN">Peter Watkins' Plugins - UNSUPPORTED</title>
  </details>
  <plugins>
  <plugin name="PowerCenter" version="2.2.0" minTarget="7.0a" maxTarget="*">
  <title lang="EN">PowerCenter</title>
  <desc lang="EN">Control X-10 and Insteon modules with a Squeezebox
Controller, Radio, Touch, old-style infrared remote, or Boom or Transporter
buttons. Use Insteon or X-10 to have a device turn on and off when a specific
player is turned on or off. Turn a coffee pot on when an alarm sounds. (Boom,
Classic, Controller, Radio, Receiver, Slimp3, SoftSqueeze, Squeezebox1, Touch,
Transporter) 2.2.0.</desc>
  <url>http://rmvba/PowerCenter.zip</url>
  <sha>fcb1094e7c3054efcc796fc0b8be961a175cc226</sha>
  <link>http://www.tux.org/~peterw/#slim</link>
  <creator>Peter Watkins</creator>
  <email>pet...@tux.org</email>
  </plugin>
  </plugins>
  </extensions>

|Filename: repo.zip                                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23420|