d6jg wrote:
> Do you mean Everything Now (contd.) 0.46 ?
> Played OK on my SB Touch connected to an LMS only Pi3 running pCP 3.2
> and latest LMS & Spotty so I guess that rules out a fault with Spotify's
> OGG.
> Is the file slightly prefetched I wonder and then streamed from cache or
> downloaded on demand with no caching involved?

Now can this be coincidence?
I got the exact same issue later into the Arcade Fire album.
Infinite Content stopped at the end of the track but the time counter
continued beyond the end of the track. Clicked next and the track played
again except this time it was called Infinite_Content. Again it finished
and playback stopped with the time counter continuing. Pressed next and
the correct next track played. Can't be coincidence surely?

*Pi3 with piCoreplayer music on QNAP TS419p via NFS*
iThingys/iPeng/Tablets/Jogglers
*Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 - > Celestion Ditton F20s
*Office* - Pi -> Sony TA FE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi & SB3 -> Onkyo CRN
755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom *Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones