For plebs like me and the missus that used Facebook connect for our
Spotify logins, we are able to generate 'device passwords' that will
work in Spotty. However, now library switching shows these ID's which is
not very user friendly. Could we have another field for display name of
an account or perhaps access a more human-friendly part of the User name
via the API?

23437

|Filename: Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 9.57.00 PM.png                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23437|

Squeezebox Touch - Ethernet - Audio Engine A5+
Squeezebox Boom - Ethernet
Squeezebox Boom - Wifi
SqueezePlay - Ethernet - JBL LSR-305

NAS: QNAP TS-239 (4.2.6) / SSOTS / LMS 7.9.1
Mobile: Nexus 5 (7.1.2)
Router: Orcon White Label Box