Aha, I started with the update from 1.2 to 1. 3 from within lms. That
update failed. After restart lms there was no spotty anymore.
So I thought perhaps I need the latest LMS and so I updated via the
mentioned steps. That's it.
At this moment lms seems to run ok but spotty is gone with the activated
plug-ins. Tried three times to install plugin, all with same result.
After restart lms or reboot pcp no spotty active.
Is there a special step for 1.3.1?
Btw, thnx for helping.

*SqueezeBoxes:* 2x SB2 (Living room and study), 1x Radio (Kitchen), 1x
Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x piCorePlayer (Garden)
1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch (Bedroom)
*Server:* LMS on Pi3 7.9.1. on PcP 3.21
*Network:* AVM Fritzbox, D-Link Smart Switch 24p, 3x Ubiquity