Dear Michael, Dear Community

i need your help with my Squeezeboxes and the Spotty Plugin. I already
updated my LMS to the 7.9.1 Version. But when i look into the LMS
Plugins i can see Michaels Spotty Plugin withe the follwong comment
*"Spotty Spotify implementation for squeezebox. Not quite connect
ready..."*

If i try to activate the Spotty Plugin my LMS will not start anymore.
All ich can do then ist a new manuell Installaton of the LMS 7.9.1.

NAS: Synology DS214play with Intel Atom CE5335
DSM: DSM 6.1.3-15152 Update 3 - Perl 5.24 installed
LMS: Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1494667952

I read that we must install *IO::Socket::SSL * but i'm not sure where or
how i should do this on my NAS DS214. I'm a rookie in Linux ... and
don't know any programm commands.

Can anyone help me to get Spotify running on my Squeezeboxes?

best regards

six3323