Phil Meyer;157752 Wrote:
> One other minor point - the ORIGARTIST list isn't sorted by ARTISTSORT.
> Where the artist has been tagged as an artist in the main library, could
> it use the ARTISTSORT for that entry?In Custom Scan 1.9 just released you can
> specify a sorting tag for each
custom tag. Note that this will not work with ARTISTSORT, instead
you'll have to create a ORIGARTISTSORT tag or something similar in your
music files. The ORIGARTISTSORT also needs to be added the the Custom
Scan configuration for the Custom Tag scanning module.

I'm not sure if this will work for you but I felt that using ARTISTSORT
might not be a good idea since the original artist might not exist as
ARTIST/ARTISTSORT in slimserver, as an example this would be the case
if you only own the cover albums and not the albums from the original
artist.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson