philippe_44 wrote:

> Long story short, I'v set a workaround that shoudl not impact anything
> else (cross fingers) but you should contatc AirAudio developer and tell
> him

And how did you find out that? Brilliant work, AirAudio is working
again, with a huuuge offset between what's on screen/what you're hearing
and concerning commands, but at least I can hear something and that's
great :D! Airfoil (5.5.2 MacOS, 5.1.6 Windows) still quits with the same
error messages and the behaviour of the other controllers hasn't changed
either. I will post the bug in the comment section of the AirAudio app
in the Google Play Store.