Philippe

I am having a slight problem with v0.72.8.  I can play to my Radio and
Touch devices fine from my iphone (10.3.3), however I am having problems
getting the stream to play on my chromecast audio device.  There appears
to be no difference in the shairtunes2 log between my Radio and
chromecase audio.  Also on the LMS page on my computer it shows the
chromecast device starting and playing a flac stream on the chromecast
audio, with relevent cover art etc.

I have both settings in shairtunes2 and castbridge set to flac, and I
can play both my home flacs and the bbc iplayer DASH Flac stream fine to
my chromecast device.

It appears that the chromecast audio is getting the shairetunes2 stream,
but not outputing it to my speaker.

I have managed to get the stream to play by accident (but subsequently
repeatable).  If I have a flac stream already playing on the chromecast
device and then play a stream from my iphone (without stoping the other
stream), I can get the chromecast audio to play.  This suggests that
there is nothing wrong with the main flac stream itself from
shairtunes2.

Perhaps the problem arises from the chromecast audio device not
recognising that it is starting to receive a flac stream from
shairtunes2 and thus not outputing it?

Thanks for all you help on all of these bridges.

Verulamius