Hello All,

unfortunately, I decided to stop making LmsUpdate and LmsRepack. I
stopped using LMS for my main system and installed it as a back-up
system on a Pi. I also notice a decreasing number of downloads during
the last year. Many users switch to Raspberry Pi' s or even other
systems, like me.
It was a pleasure to keep the package up-to-date, together with this
community for a number of years. Thanks all for your support and
feedback.
Let' s hope Synology will update the package when releasing new DSM
versions in the future.

Greetings,

Martin

-> LmsUpdate is updated 1 last time to solve the Networking::IPv4Addr
issue. Version 7.9.1-1503129895 can be downloaded from my server till
the 1st of November.

-LMS on Raspian Stretch
-RPI 3 ('Moode 3.8 + Raspotify + Squeezelite' (http://moodeaudio.org/)),
Allo Boss DAC- Exposure 3010S2 - PMC FB1i
-2x Radio
-Laptop - openSUSE Leap - Squeezelite