Cut-Throat wrote:
> OK, thanks for your Helpful Reply.......
>
> However Share Name is not obvious to me at all...... I think the Share
> Name of my Synology NAS is KDB-4-Bay (But I'm not sure and don't know
> how to find it)  When I key in the first (-) Dash it highlights the
> entry block in red (As if I'd dine something in error)
>
> Once I get this step done, finding it in LMS Settings will be no problem
> for me....
Share name is the name of the folder where your music is stored. These
are predefined names like photo, video, music, home.
I assume you have stored your music in the 'music' folder.
So, just enter music as the share name.

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk

-LMS on Raspian Stretch
-RPI 3 ('Moode 3.8 + Raspotify + Squeezelite' (http://moodeaudio.org/)),
Allo Boss DAC- Exposure 3010S2 - PMC FB1i
-2x Radio
-Laptop - openSUSE Leap - Squeezelite