Just a general comment on connectivity issues.

I'm running this plugin with SBS 7.9 on Linux (CentOS 7) and while it
does connect to players that have recently been powered on, I find that
players powered on for a long time will cease to be reachable from iOS,
even though they continue to show in the AirPlay menu on the iOS device
(the connection to the AirPlay device will timeout).

It's feasible to end up in a situation where players powered up for
weeks do not work, but those that were powered on recently (and
therefore have recently-spawned avahi processes) do work.

I seem to be able to resolve this by killing the associated avahi
processes for the older players and recycling SBS.

Appreciate the work on this plugin - it's a nice option to have when it
works.