philippe_44 wrote:
> I will give it a try when I'm back. BTW, do you use the stable or the
> dev version of the plugin. I've made a few key improvements in the
> latest dev that make it much more stable in my environment (difficult
> wifi connectivity and most of players). Have you seen a change?

I installed the dev version which is very stable in my environment.
However the wrong bluetooth icon still appears in the Spotify iOS apps.
Here's how to reproduce it:

- Open Spotify in iOS device
- Select a ShairTunes device as music destination in the Spotify app
- Close the Spotify app
- Reopen the Spotify App
- The ShairTunes device is shown as a Bluetooth icon, no player name
  is indicated
- Reselect your iPhone / iPad in the Spotify app as destination
- Reselect a ShairTunes device
- The Spotify app shows again the airplay icon and the player name

Music can be played when the ShairTunes device is showed as Bluetooth
device in Spotify. So this is a minor issue.