philsparks wrote:
> Hi - It's great that this plugin exists and that there's been regular
> updates throughout the past couple of days - thanks so much - the sound
> quality is definitely a chunk better than AAC-320.  However I'm still
> having the same restarting issue I mentioned above.  Every few songs,
> about half way through the song it will either re-start or jump to the
> next song.  I'm guessing it's something to do with the Flac stream being
> based on a playlist.  Given that nobody else is mentioning it I presume
> it's something to do with my configuration.   Any clues whether there's
> something I need to tweak?

Please check server.log. Anything in there? You could also enable debug
logging for plugin.radioparadise and let it play until it does the
hiccup again. Then upload your server.log with pointers around which
time the issue appeared.

Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - Spotty, MusicArtistInfo