mherger wrote:
> > I think this is the right thing?  I can see there's some stuff about
> > Spotify (I used to use this, but not any more) is it worth getting
> rid
> > of this?
>
> Please uninstall the Spotify plugin. But that's likely unrelated.
>
> Then head over to Settings/Advanced/Logging, scroll down to
> plugin.radioparadise and set it to DEBUG.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Hi Michael - I've attached a dump of the debug listing from just before
and during a reset. There are some yellow highlighted parts describing
what it was doing and when.  Hope it makes a bit of sense to you!!

cheers
Phil
23916

|Filename: paridise_log.pdf                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23916|