jayce996 wrote:
> Hi there,
> little stupid question: I'm using MoOde OS, from my phone, is it
> possible to choose Spotty as the player? or can i just use my spotify
> playlists?
> I did try to play song from my phone and select MoOde with Spotty as the
> player (even after having done the pairing) but no sound came out, but
> playing my playlists from spotty works well.
>
> We're five at home and would have been pleased to have everyone able to
> throw music from their mobile/tablet to my MoOde player
> (Raspi2+HifiBerry DAC)

I think this is a bit doubtful?

Which MoOde OS are you using and do you have the Squeezelite Renderer
thing in Moode enabled?

This would let you use the MoOde device as a player from a running LMS
instance ( controller app on the phone).

I used to use MoOde on a rpi3b with a Spotify-Connect install from here

https://github.com/dtcooper/raspotify

that used to work but I'm not so sure about now.

But I could only use one Spotify-Connect device at a time (i.e.
Desktop, Laptop or Tablet, so that's only three :rolleyes: )