Don't know if this has been brought up in this lengthy thread, but.....I
have numerous playlists made up of both Spotify and my own tracks.  As
we all know, albums and tracks can sometimes disappear without notice
from Spotify.  I find that when I'm playing a playlist that arrives at a
track that is unavailable from Spotify, rather than just skip over that
unavailable track, the playlist stops and I have to manually use the ">>
next track" button to forward it to the next playable track.  Is this
something that can be fixed so that it just skips the unavailable track
and proceeds to the next one without manual intervention, or is it
something peculiar to my set up (using Squeezelite as player on
Vortexbox/Linux hardware.

Thanks!

Rg

System information
Main: Vortexbox/Squeezelite > USB> Benchmark DAC2 D > LFD LE IV
Signature amp > Revel Performa F208 speakers.

Home Theatre:  Touch (Wired) > Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5 Classic
5.1, Touch FW 7.8.0-r16754.

LMS 7.9.0 - 0.71.20150313git1426153261 on a 1TB Micro Vortexbox
Appliance, V 2.3.