Looks like I keep occasionally seeing this message in the LMS Server log
when I'm having problems with the MixCloud Plugin:

[17-12-04 10:43:28.2090] Plugins::MixCloud::ProtocolHandler::getTrackUrl
(109) Error: Cannot get play URL for MendelKa/16201/ from
http://www.mixcloud-downloader.com/MendelKa/16201/

I've had this problem repeatedly and symptoms include the server
hanging, being unresponsive etc if any of my players try to access the
MixCloud Plugin.  What I found is that when I go to the actual
"Mixcloud-Downloader" URL in the log, there's now a new "Are You Human?"
checkbox that we must tick to allow connection to the site.  Once
checked, from any browser in my local network it seems to resolve my
issue across all players as when I go to Mixcloud Downloader from other
machines the "Are You Human?" query is no longer displayed.   I suspect
the "Are You Human?" success criteria is applied to my external IP
address.  So, perhaps every time my ISP changes IP's I might need to "Be
Human" once again to the Mixcloud-Downloader.com site before trying to
use the MixCloud Plugin.

Until I hear otherwise, I'll save a link in my Bookmarks Bar for quick
access to "Humanity" in resolving future Mixcloud Hangups.