I made the mistake of installing the addin without having read much
about it. I simply checked it on the addins page. Anyway, after
installing it, my squeezebox server will no longer start up. It seems
like the addin is not compatible with my version of the server software,
but because I can no longer access the settings page, I can't uninstall
it. I tried manually deleting all instances and mentions of the addin
that I could find, but I still can't start the server service. Can
anyone help in trying to remove it? Much appreciated.