nyindieguy wrote:
> I made the mistake of installing the addin without having read much
> about it. I simply checked it on the addins page. Anyway, after
> installing it, my squeezebox server will no longer start up. It seems
> like the addin is not compatible with my version of the server software,
> but because I can no longer access the settings page, I can't uninstall
> it. I tried manually deleting all instances and mentions of the addin
> that I could find, but I still can't start the server service. Can
> anyone help in trying to remove it? Much appreciated.

The plugin is unlikely to break LMS at that level. Please check the
server.log file for any information about why it's failing to start. You
better start a new thread, independent of Spotty, where you post
information about your system, OS, LMS version etc.

Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - Spotty, MusicArtistInfo