I had probably set mine to FLAC before the setting became disabled. I
think Michael is aware of this but no solution so far.

I think I figured out why those settings were disabled on some systems yesterday. While cooking some lasagne. Sometimes the good ideas come far away from the keyboard :-).

The underlying problem is that Spotty would use helper applications of various names, depending on the platform/OS: spotty, spotty-custom, spotty-muslhf etc. But the LMS settings pages would always check for "spotty". If you were to use a system where Spotty used a binary other than the literal "spotty", those settings would not be available.

I'll see what I can do.

--

Michael