Huey11 wrote:
> Yes I did actually: same results.

Ok, so I installed LMS on a raspberry pi. Indeed there is not auto
discovery issue there. connectpoint appears, but I still am unable to
connect... not without credentials set nor wit credentials set.
Read above that soemone enbales the connect points on the players. Just
to make sure I understand the concept correct: I install spotty on the
server, and have squeezelite players. I expect that i need to connect to
the server spotty, and it streams output to squeezelite player.
Correct?
Or is it I install spotty on the server and need to enable connect on
(both) players and connect to one of those?

tia,