kllngtme wrote:
> First off, thank you so much for the app! It's great to finally have a
> squeezebox player hooked up to my TV (via a Nvidia Shield Android TV).
>
> It works great! I have one question though in regards to this player
> being on such a beefy piece of hardware. Is it possible to allow
> visualizations of some sort on the screen that would match the music
> playing?
>
> Thanks again for your app!

How well does this work on a nVidia Shield?
Can you leave it running in the background 24/7 and just "use it"
whenever you want, or do you have to start it up each time?
Can it be used with the TV off?

My SB Receiver recently died, so I am considering options.  I have
thought about setting up a Pi with a USB DAC, but I have been thinking
about getting a Shield anyway, so that combo might be even better.

TIA