jasell wrote:
> I just updated to 2.1.0 . But now I can’t see any player in Spotify
> connect. The players have connect enabled, both under the advanced menu
> (new feature) and player menus.
>
> I have restarted the server.
>
> I checked the device settings in Spotify, only local player is off.
>
> Spotty app in LMS works fine!
>
> Any advice?
>

> Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If I enable setting:
"Don't announce Squeezebox players running in Spotify Connect mode in
your network. Check this option if you don't want your Spotify Connect
enabled Squeezebox player to show up in all Spotify apps in your
network.  "

I can now use Spotify Connect as before, without issues in the
server-log as well.
But I can't see a specific player from multiple Spotify accounts
simultaneously though...

NAS: QNAP TS-459U+ -QTS 4.2.6- (4x 2TB, RAID5)
Services: LMS- 7.9.1 -,  SSOTS- 4.14-
Squeezebox:  6x Reciever, 3x Boom, 2x SB3 Classic
Other:  iPeng on iPad and iPhone