mherger wrote:
> > Skip doesn't seem to work at all when playing via Squeezelite.
>
> Are you sure you haven't enabled track repeat?
>
> --
>
> Michael

It was turned off but to check whether it was on or off I pushed the
dedicated button on the Touches remote and when it turned repeat on I
had to turn it off again. And after that skip worked for local music.
But then every option in Spotty was empty, and I then noticed a new
update for LMS. After installing this update I had to pull the plug on
the Touch in order to get Spotty working. But. Now it seems to work!
You're a genius :)

I'll do a little more testing tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up :)

//Johan