>From the looks of this program I'd love to use it.

I run slimserver (latest 6.5.1) on a centos 4 linux box and have (I
believe) configured it correctly after messing around with the DB
settings to allow remote hosts to connect...

I am running the program on vista and it can't seem to save the
mouse.moo file... or connect to my library, difficult to say where it
is failing

EDIT: sorry the subject line is out of date - it doesn't cause
slimserver to crash any more, but I am having this library problem. It
can connect and show currently playing track etc...

--
jamespo